About Printall Studios
From a dingy small space we have blossomed into a light, bright and well stocked textile print room in Bermondsey, London. Set up by Andy Leggatt after acquiring one print table, then another and another...
Andy has been in the screen print business as a supplier to the industry for over fourteen years. In 2008 after acquiring a table, Andy decided to set up a space for screen printing in a railway arch in Deptford, along with a few loyal textile designers who ran their freelance business from there.
Demand soon grew, until a new home was needed. Cut to 2015, after 2 moves and 5 years in The Biscuit Factory, we're expanding yet again and now find ourselves thriving with our many different print practitioners in our brand new Printall Studios based in the arches on 42 Raymouth Road.
We're excited about our new chapter in the middle of a burgeoning art community in South East London. Some of our members have been with us since the beginning and many new faces create an interesting and supportive network of freelancers and independent labels.
Printall Studios is a fully equipped, open access textile printing studio. All members have access to:
- Five 3m fabric textile tables, three have registration rails which can be used for printing lengths.
- Two 6m textile tables both with registration rails for printing long lengths, one is covered in neoprene perfect for wallpaper printing and the other fabric.
- All the tables measure approx. 160cm in width.
- Screen prep, exposing and wash out areas.
- A large exposing unit.
- 2 wash out booths each with their own spray guns plus a power hose for blasting screens.
- A large screen dryer, screen hoover for speedy drying and a coating rack for ease of screen coating.
- Two heat presses for foiling and flocking (large format is accessible to Gold and Silver Members only)
- An electric conveyor belt baking unit for fixing inks.
- Two steamers; first is a bullet steamer (allows up to 5m of fabric) and the other an atmospheric steamer (allows up to 12m of fabric) for fixing dyes and developing discharge.
- Dye Facilites.
IN STUDIO PRINT SupPly SHOP
- PHOTO-SENSITIVE EMULSION range.
- STENCIL REMOVER and MESH CLEANING PRODUCTS, for use with both waterbased inks and solvent based inks.
- TEXTILE PIGMENT INKS in various colours. Fully intermixable, for use with various binders, printing onto both light & dark fabrics.
- PRINT BINDERS & CHEMICALS of all sorts for mixing with pigments & acrylics for paper & textile printing, including:
- Universal & opaque binders, metallic binder range and stretch binder range.
- Discharge system and specialist binders, for example foil glue.
- PRINT SUNDRIES including backing cloth, gum arabic, brown tape and masking tape, mixing pots etc.
You can also purchase many of our print products in our online shop.